Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just some random thoughts

Morning, an odd day for me.. took today off as I am pulling a 24 hour shift thursday and friday. So catching up on some e-mail, and I AM GONNA SCRAP BABY!!!! Wahoooooo!!!

Came across this quote from Oprah's Mission Calender Inspiration for today... just beautiful!!!

"We turn outward, attracted by the beauty we see in created things without realizing that they are only a reflection of the real beauty. And the real beauty is within us." -- Ernesto Cardenal

I truely love a good quote that makes you smile and think.... that is what this one does for me!!! LOL

Thanks to all that responded to my sketch tutorial request.... please send me your addy's and I will ensure a little something gets into the mail for you!!!

Well not a large post today... I have me some creating to do....lol WISH ME LUCK!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

I couldn't find where to email you so I'll just leave my email here. Hope thats ok:) ingerzoektkamer [at] hotmail.com

Love the quote. Its so true. It reminds of the quote about how we sometimes spend so much time looking at the closed door we don't see a new one has opened.

Good luck on creating!!

Ijsbeer said...

Ok... I know I am insomniac at the moment..but I did not realize it made me blind..Just found your email. (DUH..) Ok will go to bed now and contact you tomorrow when I (hopefully) am more awake:)

Take care!