Sunday, September 2, 2007

Challenge Sunday #10

STRETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... YYYYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Oh I am tired today!!! LOL Thank goodness tomorrow is a stat holiday.... Sometimes it's good to just be lazy..... doncha love days like that????

This weeks challenges are COLOUR based.... ENJOY!

1. Pink, Green and Orange

2. Blue, White and Green

3. Red, Pink and White

4. Orange, Black and White (maybe a hint of purple...lol)

5. Purple, Brown and Black

Anything goes.... cards, lo's, altered art, but you must have 5 different projects with these are the ONLY colours. Some are trickier that others.... may have to mix and match your stash... or you may have that perfect PP...lol

A RAK sent to the FIRST person to complete all 5 of these challenges (and the second person will get a lil something too..lol) My Raks are worth the creations...hint hint... Please e-mail me with a link to your projects!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________

In saying that... I received a winner for last Sunday's challenges (actually it was 2 Sunday's ago)... The winner is Cheryl from Engineered Expressions blog. Cherly completed 5 different projects for all five of my challenges..

Black and White


Journal on a Tag


Linear LO


Use Queen & Coy


QOTW


WTG Cheryl and congrats.. Rak will be mailed this weekend!!!! Thanks for playing!!!

Thanks to all that submitted and completed the challenges... I am getting great feedback!!!!!

Hugs and have a great day!

MMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Thanks for featuring my projects!!! I'm addicted to challenges, so I'm going to make time to do your next challenge too! Thanks!
Cheryl