Sunday, January 27, 2008

LO Share

Well I did get some scrapping done last night! I was up until 0430 last night (eeerrr morning) having a grand ole ball, watching some old movies and scrappin away... doncha love nights like that?? LOL

So here is the stuff I did... and that freakin LO that I have been just staring at for weeks, finally got finished!!

Here it is... I am very pleased with it... and it is primarily from my Bad Girl Oct kit.

This Is True Beauty


This LO below was a scraplift from a girl over at Bad Girls named Verro. I can't seem to save her original image here, but I can link to it. So here is the original (quite breataking I think), and my interpretation is this... I went with the general design of this LO.


It Took Time


I had a lot of fun with this one... When I saw these die cuts from BG mellow line I knew I wanted to scrap them and had this general idea. I had a hard time just walking away, seeing that whole large area of white space. But I outlined the LO with black pen, elongated the row of buttons and am now pleased with it...!

Your Big Little World


Finally, I did the Jenni Bowlin January Project kit. It's gorgeous. So here is the front page on the calendar, followed by a sample of the calendar cards. The idea is to place your fave pic from that month on the opposite side. Once 2008 is over, it goes from a functional calendar to a mini album.. I LOVE THAT! LOL

JENNI BOWLIN CALENDAR 2008




That's it for now... hoping to get more pages done today and throughout the week... Thank for stopping by!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8 comments:

Kataroo said...

HOLY F MAN!! I love the true beauty, like fall over love it, esp with that ribbon layed like that. And the little people and buttons on the big little one is so cute, so cute, and I want that calender. You are rock'n!!

Mellisa said...

WOW! Love your layouts. Very out of the box for you. The one with all the buttons is adorable.

Anonymous said...

You're CRAZY! Holy man, that was a LONG night of scrapping! lol

Your projects are amazing though. I love the BG die cut page... and the calendar... and all of it! Thanks for sharing, girly! :D

Robyn~ said...

Oh I really like the one with the folded ribbon and the little paper people. Sometimes, I just miss Paperkins (ok, not really).

Stay Funny said...

Whoooooooo Rach! Amazing! Love the True Beauty! Like Katie said... the thing you did with the ribbon is really cool! So happy you had lots of fun scrappin!
Hugs
S

Jennifer said...

Great LO's, love that ribbon thing, it's so Kewl!

Anonymous said...

Wow you were busy. Those are all gorgeous. And yes I love the one with the white space - so not you but it looks fabulous.

Unknown said...

LOVE those LOs (especially the one with the little people frolicking. And the calendar. Wow so cool. TFS