Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY/LO's To Share

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to my YAYA Mellisa... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYCAKES, I hope you had a FABO day!! I tried to call U, but your probably out partying and getting yourself into a whole wack of trouble.. YOU BIG LUSH!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I hope this year is full of love, happiness, and successful baby making... LOVE YOU!

You can go to My Melly's blog and leave her some B-day love, and check out the amazing Mixed Media Canvas she just completed!

Also just wanted to share some of the work I did this weekend! I am still stuck on one LO.. I hate that. I have put it at the bottom of the pile, and everytime I scrap, I take a look at it, hoping some idea will come to mind..LOL Have you ever done that?

Anyways here they are


LOL.. my girls (of course) using the Nov Bad Girls Kit. It was also a sketch challenge at Lifetime Moments for the 3 month Winter Scrapfest I am participating in.


KISSYFACE.. love this pic of my John with our girls... another challenge for LM Winterfest, based on the sketch beside it! Once again used a Bad Girl kit!

This LO called UR FABULOUS, was based on a scraplift at LM hosted by Tracy Austin. The idea was to scraplift the person who posted above you on the forums. So I did!

This is mine!

And here is the original from a girl called JulieB



This LO is called FULL OF WONDER and sorry for the crummy pic... should've taken it in natural light! LOL I took over 3 hours on this LO, fussing and fixing, and even right now I am not happy with it. Another picture scrapped though..LOL



Here is the last one for now! My brother and his cute son Noah.


This was also a scrapfest challenge. I had to use 3 different buttons (one is stacked on top of another in the Lil) atleast 25 words of journalling, and metallic embellishments (the title and the HS rub-on)

This scrapfest has really motivated me to scrap. I have moved a few kits in my bedroom along with my basic scrap supplies. I throw on a movie and spread out on my bed scrapping. I restict myself to use my kits (but if I really need something else, I go into my scrap area and find it...LOL). I find that I am using my stash more and more, instead of leaving a whole wack of scraps and odds and ends in embellishments. I also mix and match different papers from different companies. Loving that! LOL

Well that's it for now... hoping to get some more done this weekend.. and that darn tootin, pain in my arse LO that I can't seem to finish! LOL

MMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

Thank you, my sweet. HUGS to you.

michelle sturgeon said...

You have been VERY busy! Great LOs!

Stay Funny said...

Wow Rachel your scrapping a storm!!! Love the full of wonder one and the LOL one! They are georgous! Great work!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Hey! I love your work especially the pink one with the bird. Just beautiful. Thanks for all the BG love!

Unknown said...

WOW you are on a roll! Love all your sketch LOs, just fab!