Friday, May 18, 2007

PHWEF... what a week!

Well I am home today but this was the first week back to my normal life and routine. It went very well.. but I am utterly exhausted! Funny how you take for granted just how much energy you need to get thru your days. I forgot that my day actually starts at 1600 when I am finished work! LOL I am in a new position and it's going to take a while to learn all the different aspects of it, but I think I am up to the challenge! LOL

Today I am alone, off work, sipping my coffee getting caught up on e-mails, internet stuff etc. Then I am gonna tidy up around here and scrap! WAHOOOOOOO!! LOL

So a few things found this morning that I am loving

Check out the latest card sketch from my girl DI. I didn't get a chance to get to this but I can't wait too!!! Be sure to check out her blog for her latest entries this week. She doeas amazing work and great newsletters. ENJOY!


Another great card site just added another sketch and article... you can see it here

Basic Grey May newsletter is up

CPS is having a card sketch contest due 31 May 07. Check it out. Also CPS Sketch #13 is up!

New KI Memories challenge

Chris Stoneman has an awesome log and I love reading of her adventures abroad. She takes the most amazing pics too... want a good read, check out her blog

Elsie has a new challenge on her blog. Take a self portrait... Give it a try. You can find the details here

Katies Blog has been rocking with creativity and awesome links lately. Do yourself a favour and go check her out!

Lucy has posted another 2 pager on her sketch blog... Love the scalloped edge... I have a few ideas already! Thanks Lucy!!


Pencil Sketch #32 is up. Enjoy!


This entry on Barbs blog made me smile today!


GO STEPH... she posted her take on Elsies self portrait challenge, check it out here

That's all for now folks... have a great day!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Lots of great links and sketches here, Rachel!