Sunday, May 6, 2007

LOs to share

So I have been playing on two sites. The first one is Memories from Scrap and the second one is Lifetime Moments

Here is what I have done as of this morning... with more to follow today!


1 - A Colour challenge at MFS. I was to use pink, blue, black and white
My grumpy Alexa...lol

2 - The second was at LM.. a quote challenge




3 - A DT inspiration at LM. Original LO was from Franny.
Katie.. are you still talking to me?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I love it! It was so much fun taking pictures of Katie with Marlene's camera .. and she was a scrumptious model too! lol Great layout!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pages... great job, girl! :D

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the Los, Rachel! And I love those pics of Katie posing so playfully!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are incredible Rach!!!

Love the one of Katie, and also the pic of you and Alexa possibly? super duper nice :)

Kare Bear