Friday, March 9, 2012

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

This past week my Aunt Roxanne shared via scanning some pics of my family when we were really young!  I found myself looking at these just swallowed in happy memories and it was a reminder that I had a very good childhood.

For the first real time I see Alexa face in my young one!  I've always thought that she was a strong STRONG resemblance to her father and Angelina was more like me!

Anyways just wanted to share here as I think they are precious!


This is my brother Michael and I!  I think I think I was 10 and he was 2 here!


This is Mike and I with my dad's parents, my Grandma and Grandpa LaPlante.  This is how I remember them .... they have since passed on!


My mama and my dad with Mike and I in our backyard at a different house!  I remember playing on that deck, and playing with my brother in the hand built sandbox off to the side.



I NEVER trick or treated with my friends growing up.  I always wanted to go out with my brother and my dad!  I was a french maid and my brother a frog!
















I am in this picture but what I really wanted to show off was the HOTTIE in the yellow bathing suit and white shorts!  THAT IS MY MAMA!  She is seriously HOT HERE!  I think she is hot all the time, but here .. WOWSA!  LOL

Thanks for looking! :)

MMMMMWWWWWAAAAAA :)

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

oh my you really do look like Angie :)

Anonymous said...

It was a blast from our past. Do miss the hub of ativitiey that was always associated with your grandparents home.

Mom

Diva Loca said...

HOLY COW - I totally saw Alexa as soon as the page opened. That's crazy!!! Love looking at the old pics. and YEAH TO BLOGGING!