Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Dreams!

Oh I can feel the excitement in our home today as we get ready to enjoy the first day of the 2010 Olympic Vancouver Games! It's special not just because it is happening in Canada, it's special because there will be hearts soaring, careers made, dreams achieved, tears, sweat, adrenaline, competition .. and when every Canadian roots for the same side!

While watching the Superbowl this year, the theme song "I Believe" came on .. and I was completely smitten, full of goosebumps and tears, but most importantly full of pride! Here is the video I found on You Tube incase you haven't seen it yet .. and I have downloaded it from iTunes too (thanks Laurie :))!




For those of you that would like to have a schedule of events .. here is the link! Keep in mind the timings are in PST and not EST! Think of it as we are 3 hours ahead for us locals on EST! LOL

I am currently watching the flame being passed on to one another thru Stanley Park! We have errands to run today as a family (John's off and we have a PD Day), and then tonight I think we are going to partake in some wobblies, some snacks, some family time and watch the 40 million dollar Opening Ceremonies .... CAN'T WAIT!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, now I want to try out for the Olymipics. Thanks for that video. I'm all teary.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.