Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shamelessly Addicted ... RIDICULOUS!

I should of listened to the warnings .. but I didn't and got playing Farmville via facebook! Now it has consumed so much time it's ridiculous ... I have neglected my daily tasks ... my to do list .. and I can't afford to do that! LMAO

TODAY I PLEDGE .... I can't play anymore until I cross some things off the list! SO SAD and certainly embarrassing! LMAO

On the home front .. not much happening! I went to bed last night with a wicked headache (probably too much computer) and woke up this morning to find my living room rearranged! LMAO John was a busy beaver! I guess he wanted to get a jump on our family decorating. We are getting our tree this weekend, and doing our annual family decorating ... setting up our mini villiage, and odds and sods around the house! I'm really looking forward to it!

I am going to do some baking with the girls too ... we went to the bulk barn and bought some sprinkles and cookie toppers for their cut out sugar cookies. Making some peanut butter chocolate balls today!

I've finished some Xmas gifts .. but obviously can't post them yet .. so I'll do it in the New Year!

Katie and I made a pact that we are going to train together starting January for the May Ottawa run. I am hoping we'll do the 10km, but will be just as happy to do the 5km! I think this will be a good partnership as we are always so highly competitive (in a good way), so why not use that to our advantage and get healthy and lose some pounds! I am writing it here for all to read so that we are held to it by our friends! LMAO

Anyways .. justa quick update ... will try and post some internet findings later this week!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAA!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

bring it on :) I am holding on to the new year for hope, to fix the anxiety that my HOLIDAY INDULGES ARE CREATING....so till than ...PARTY ON!!!

Shirley Pando said...

Hope you had a great Holiday!
I am usually on FaceBook playing Mafia Wars! So I can understand about the addiction! LOL! Make sure you become a fan of My Creative Classroom on FB and tell your friends. New classes start soon...registration Jan 18th!! :D