Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOAD share!

After a fun filled scrapping weekend with my girlfriends I do have work to post! Here are the LO's I have posted for my LOAD Oct 09 so far! I will post more of them later!

LO - YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY - 02 Oct

Angelina at her B-day party this past summer .. thanks Katie and Steph for getting this up for me .. even though I gave you the wrong PW ...LOL

LO - "ARR" LIVE LIKE A PIRATE - 03 Oct

I know I know .. shitty pic! LOL But I took this in my mom's basement at O DARK BUFFALO and I am way too lazy and sick right now to retake it! LOL This was Angie at last years Pirate Day at school!

LO - TOGETHER WITH JOHN - 04 Oct

This is my sitters hubby John. Henny and John are part of our family now and have become surrogate grandparents to our girls .. we are truely blessed to have them in our lives!

LO - MY CHEEKY MONKEY - 05 Oct

Alexa just having a cheeky moment .. a simple LO!

Well that is about it for now ... I am in bed sick with a nasty ass cold .. and I have a mild fever .. so I am taking it easy today! Just got Alexa off to school, and Ang and i are gonna snuggle until she has to get to school .. then curling up for a much needed nap! John has the car today so I am hoping this means that he will be home early today!

Thanks for stopping by!

MMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

LOOK AT YOU GO MISS THANG!

love love love all the creativity that is oozing from you.

Hope you are feeling better really soon. Be prepared - if it's the same thing I have it's all NASTY...

Dorrie said...

I had the nasty.. my whole fam has had the nasty.. laurie, Katie.. i mean all of us.. eesh.. feel better soon.. we will reschedule our visit this week for sure for another time when things are better....
beautiful work for LOAD... love all that creativity... great to see you and your mama on sat.. sweet lady!

Stay Funny said...

WOWZER!
look at you!
Scrapping Machine!
Love the pirate one - my favorite!
Hope you feel better soon!
xx

Kataroo said...

Look at you go girlie :)