Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some Navcan LO Sharing

Just wanted to post a few of the LOs I did at Navcan this weekend.... There Katie...LOL

CHILLIN OUT

Used my March Bad Girls kit here, using the add-on aswell. I painted the cardstock, stickles it to death, and then scrapped on the fabric. Kinda Funky! LOL

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COLOUR

Another March Bad Girl kit creation. The girls painting some cookies at their sitters Henny.

3 YEARS FROM NOW

This was for my DDD challenge to use a number in your title. I have been meaning to correct my title by matting the black letters on the pic onto white CS to make them pop a tad more. The background is the damask packing tape I got in my Oct Bad Girls Kit, on while CS. Looks cool! That's my gorgeous Alexa!

WEEEE

Ok, so those that were around me when I was creating this LO must of thought I was on crack...lol I couldn't stop giggling the entire time, as this LO is crazy. I mean really out there for me. LOL I am quite happy with the final result though...LOL Used the March Bad Girls Kit, and that is my Angie having some fun at the park!

LOVE

I LOVE how this LO came out. The brown bunch of flowers, the word love and the brown hearts are all from the new released 12x12 Big Board Transparencies from Fancy Pants. I alcohol inked them, but found them on the orangy side, so the used the Heidi Swapp Bark paint. then of course my stickles... Loved how they came out. A huge thanks to my YAYAs on this one too, Steph help me with the circle concept, and Mell and Tanya contributed from their stashes to give it that extra uumppphhh! The pic of course is my YAYAs from our latest photo shoot, and the LO was made from a Jenni Bowlin kit.

US

Another one of my faves this weekend. This is my John and our girls... which is an amazing pic. I used the Jenni Bowlin March kit, used a few items that I got from my vintage junque swap over at Bad girls a few months ago. I got the aged doily from a store in etsy! Used metallic rubs (thanks Mell) to grunge it up and give it a aged look. And bulk embellished on the flower.

J

This a lift from Heidi Swapp. I can't find the original, as it was in Tanya's scrap journal, but the idea is the exact same. I absolutely love it, and love that it is a page about my gorgeous hubby! LOL Painted the J on the CS, then went crazy with the words. The dragonfly was stickled to death (are ya seeing a trend here...LOL)

I SAY IT AVEC AMOUR (with love)

This is another LO using the March Bad Girls Kit. It is for the recycle challenge that was posted. The idea was to use something from the kit that wouldn't normally be used, and recycle it. So I cut off the top tab of the "Say it with Crystals" and incorporated it into my title. I also used the polka dot backing and sanded around the edges... used it behind my pic. Great challenge!!!

This LO was done by my YAYA Tanya and given to me. We had a challenge amongst us gals to compose a kit with pics, and we drew to se who would have to scrap using it. Then we drew again to see who kept the LO's once they were created. So Tanya drew Steph's kit, and then i drew to keep it. Here is is!

FREE SPIRITED

This lady is seriously talented!! Thanks chickie... I love it!

Well that's about all the sharing for now. I have a few lo's started that i had to walk away from bfore I threw them out...LOL Will tackle them some other time when i find the inspiration again. In the meantime, will be scrapping this weekend hopefully.. I am expecting "Aunt Flo" so I'll be in a lot of pain... and the narcs always hlep not just with the pain, but with the creativity too.. Sad hu?

Have a good one and thanks for looking!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9 comments:

Kataroo said...

Wow glad to see you still scrap up a storm!! The WEE is my all time fav of those posted, I just love the colors and artsy look, so is the Chill in one. The WEE is going in my idea file for sure.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say it again, the layouts this weekend are by far my favourites that you've ever done (IMHO), so people have to imagine seeing them IRL, cause the pics don't do these guys justice.

I was soooo good to see you babycakes, hope Auntie Flo cuts you some slack this month!

Luv Kare Bear

Stay Funny said...

Was great to spend the w-end with you Rach. Wow... you finally did scrapp alot. The J (for John) is my favorite one and will scraplift that baby this upcoming w-end! Loveeeeeeee it! Good luck with "flo", she just left my house and I hope she will be gentil with you! Hugs XXXXX

Jeni Boisvert said...

Wow Rach you are RAWKin the Paper Girlie!!! So much Eye CAndy! YUMMY! I wanna see more!!! xoxoxo

Mellisa said...

I still love that layout you did of John the best (but they are all great none the less lol)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Rach! You certainly have your scrap mojo on!

Unknown said...

Oh.
my.
goodness.
I love those LOs! Wow, is about all I can say girl!

iris said...

WHAT??? All these gorgeous layouts were made at the Crop? I swear I can't scrap like this if I'm on a crop. I'd have to bring everything!! My favorite is "WEEE". The colors are just gorgeous and the details too! Next is "J". Love how you did the title.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie b ...just checking out the blog and I love all these LO ...love the J one ...may need to scraplift and do a page for each grandchild and or my son and DIL ..love it and love the weeee,,,, and the one of the YaYa's in the browns and blues. Beautiful work! You have an great eye for the details! mmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa ...right back at you!

Bon