Thursday, November 8, 2007

Back from Winnipeg

Hey everyone.. well I have landed safe and sound and am home cuddling with the family. I forgot to post that I was going out of town for a few days this week for work. I did get to visit with my aunt and uncle and cousins however, and I had an absolute blast... it's too bad I didn't get the chance to stay longer!!

In my absence, John was dealing with some pretty nasty yuckies here in our home. He was some sick last week fighting this head cold, and then of course it hit Lexa pretty bad. Now it has claimed Angie's immune system, and she is not at all happy about it...lol So anyways, time to give John some time off and take over for a while letting him rest up. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't get me..LOL

Anyways, off tomorrow, and will have a chance to get caught up on the bigillion e-mails and sites/blog reads... I think we are in for a quiet weekend (thank goodness..lol)

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Glad you were able to visit your family out west.
Sorry to hear everyone is so sick. NOT fun.
Hopefully I'll see ya at Blackburn on Sunday!