Friday, October 5, 2007

I won again!!!/LO Share

Good heavens... this has been an awesome week for me. Not only did I win the $75 of free scrap goodies at Lifetime Moments, but I won a Basic Grey sponsored prze package aswell from their 5 year anniversary crop. WAHOOOOOOOOO... Got me a cool mail package coming soon! What an awesome start to the month!!!

Here are a few of the LO's I have done the past while that I haven't shared yet.. TFL!!!!!!!!!!!!



I cannot wait to scrap again!!!!!! I am itchin to have me some creative fun!!!!!

Have a sweet and HAPPY long weekend!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

Great Layouts! I really love the random brad placements in Snack Attack - definately going to have to lift that idea! :~)

m.

PS - my third attempt at posting a comment ... lets hope it only shows up once! lol

Marlene said...

Congratulations on the winnings! That will be a great mail day when it arrives. Love all your layouts - I gotta get back into the scrapping mode - it has been too long.