Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Findings

I love Saturday's.. I get so caught up on the world while enjoying my fave brew of java... Considering I am doing this with a broke bum, and I can't do anything but stay in one place, my entry should be so long today... sit back and enjoy!! :)

You'll notice to the left of my blog that I have added a QOTW (both quote and quiz)aJust another fun addition to my blog... I'll also post my response to the quiz...LOL If there is anything you'd like to see added to my blog.. drop me a comment...

Here are my results for the QUIZ

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


Well there is no secret that I have hit a creative rut, but if there is one person who will be able to get me out of it, it's my girl DI HICKMAN....lol Here is her latest card sketch... GORGEOUS.. and I love that she now calls the DIagrams..LOL

Be sure to drop her an e-mail if you do her sketch... she loves showing off other people's creations that are inspired by her DIagrams.

If you ever get to the point where you're having a hard time coming up with fresh ideas.. check out this place called All Free Craft Blog.

Here are some Quotes by Rosalyn Carter that I just love!

A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.

You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.

If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try -- you don't take the risk.

Do what you can to show you care about other people, and you will make our world a better place.

Here is a photo decor piece made by Kayla Richards on Scrap Tutor

The step by step direction can be found here

Basic Grey just send out the August newsletter.. the link is here

Great Photo Challenges at Funky Photo Friday.... try them out!

I LOVE THIS... Vintage Wall Art!!

Curtosy of How About Orange blog. Check out the tutorial here!! BTW.. cn you see this being done with scraps of PP?? I sure can..lol

Care to see another creative way to store your buttons??? Check it out here

The Journaler's Junction has issued another awesome challenge... Use the phrase.. THANK YOU! Find all the details and examples here!

My gal Lucy Chesna has been creating up a storm...lol Check out her personal blog here and leave her some love!!!

KI Memories has another challenge posted.. This one is based on a Book Cover.. details here!

Well not as long as I thought it'd be... but I do have hundreds of pics that I need to go thru so that I can develop them... So I will sign off for now!!!

Have a great SATURDAY..

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cool links you leave on your blog. Wow! Thanks Rach! I'm off to check out the KI blog. :)