Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good to be back home!!!

Well after two and a half weeks in London, our family was really missing home. We got in around 2000 last night, and just sighed.. While our visit to London was sad and happy at the same time, and it was nice to visit properly, there is nothing like the smell and comforts of home!!!

I am looking forward to getting all caught up on my internet readings, do some scrapping, spend time with my family, do fun excursions, and just sit back and enjoy y holidays. Now that I am no longer on compassionate leave and infact on my summer vacation, I intend to fully enjoy it!! Looking forward to my next entry here too..LOL

Enjoy your day!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

3 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Blessings to you and your family as you mourn your fil. I'm sure you've been a great source of comfort to John. Welcome home!

michelle sturgeon said...

Good to have you back, Rachel! I think Jan really missed you!

Marlene said...

Welcome home Rachel!