Sunday, May 20, 2007

CHALLENGE SUNDAY #2

Good morning my lovlies... Here is another week of challenges. Be sure to e-mail me if you complete any of these and I will ensure your work is posted on my blog... most of all ... HAVE FUN!

HERE WE GO

CHALLENGE #1
Sketch challenge curtosy of Queen Geek Sketches. I love this one..the design is brilliant and I love that you can add several pictures!!!


CHALLENGE #2
This is a little different but fun just the same!

Use this word... SCRAPPIN and incorporate each letter into your LO/Project.. For example

S - sketch
C - chipboard
R - ribbon
A - aqua
P - pattern paper
P - pen (black)
I - ink
N - new picture

You can use that one or make up your own list!!!

CHALLENGE#3
Basic Grey Challenge. Use products from Basic Grey on your LO/Project. Since I know we all have a ridiculous amount in our stash this challenge should be easy...lol

CHALLENGE#4
Scraplift Katie Squires! Katie is one of my bestest friends and one of my all time fave srappers. She is the queen of Shabby Chic. This is her beautiful dd Kayleigh... I love the design and the colours of this LO. So why not scraplift it...lol


CHALLENGE#5
Crack out those outdoor pics. Be it your kids, nature, friends, BBQs... whatever... if the picture is outdoors.... scrap it!!!

Well I hope you guys feel inspired.... ENJOY!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great challenges Rach! I think I can actually get to some of these this week, you are inspiring me to scrap!

CHrisS

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, Katie is the QUEEN! I love that LO!
Great challenges, Rachel!