Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm a craft whore!!!

Seriously I am.. it's ridiculous really! I cannot stop getting my hands dirty in this and that, and to tell you the truth it's starting to hurt my pocket book! I love knitting and am knitting a cabled blanket right now. I love cross stiching and am working on a Dimensions Gold kit right now too. I am now discovering Mixed Media and bead working and I am afraid it is going to become an obsession. Where does this madness stop????

Then there is scrapping. OH MY DEAR SCRAPPING!!!!! You see it's not just the LOs that I love doing... it's now the altered EVERYTHING! If it can be altered then you'd best believe I want it! LOL And this is the worst craft of all cause it is full of trinkets... TRINKETS is my true addiction.

So beside my little family room chair I have my collection of craft goodies.. and depending on my mood, anyone of my "desires" will be indulged. I am a craft whore.... it's true, but hey if you have to be a whore then maybe this is the one to be!!! KWIM???

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Spot-On said...

hahaha craft whore! ROFLMAO!
in that case move over on the whores row and make room for me! You know I do everything! And yep I knit and crochet too. I also paint and draw. And I wanna try my hand at jewellry making next...

michelle sturgeon said...

It's an addictive personally! Besides stamping/scrapping, I have an unhealthy addiction to Littlest Pet Shop and Webkinz! It's madness, I tell ya!