Sunday, May 13, 2007

CHALLENGE SUNDAY #1

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning scrappers... I hope you all have a wonderful mothers day. If you have scrapping plans then perhaps my challenges will provide you with a spark of inspiration. This is just for fun, meaning I am not sponsored or anything... so no prizes, but atleast you'll get some PAGES DONE!!! LOL Do all, do a couple or just one.... but challenge yourself to try and get something done. I will try and keep these interesting.

HERE WE GO!!

CHALLENGE #1
Use a mix of Alphabets
- this could be the stacks of rub-ons that you have, letter stickers or even crack out your stamp collection. Create something that has a few different fonts and mix it up baby!!!

CHALLENGE #2
Title selection
- use one of the titles on a lo or card!!!
"It's a Spring Thing"
"Loves Grows"
"Drenched in Fun"
"Inspired by Springs"
"The Many Things of Spring"
"Spring has Sprung"
"Life in Full Bloom"

CHALLENGE#3
Ad Inspiration

Isn't this gorgeous? So you can use the design, the colours, the pictures, any element that jumps out at you. Ad curtosy of Just Ad Inspirations

CHALLENGE #4
Sonya Shaws "Junk it Up class"
Yes I am talking about "our" Sonya. Our beloved friend on the DT at LM. Well I was over there for the NSD crop and she gave a class that was absolutely amazing. As most of you know she is very collagy and busy in her scrapping and she does it so well that it often leaves me with a "Good lord.. how does she get so much on a page and it looks so good"...LOL Well here ya go. Create this LO thru her class and you'll find out how her amazing creative mind works. Now in all fairness to LM, I am just going to link her class... best LM gets the hits...LOL Her class is HERE

CHALLENGE#5
Journal inspiration
- journal using a list... it could be a top ten, dialog, anything that inspires you

Most of all scrappers HAVE FUN! If you do infact complete any of these challenges I will post a few of them on my blog... so please e-mail me

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC MOTHERS DAY... HAPPY SCRAPPING!

MMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA

5 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

awesome challenges, Rach! And that ad is FAB!

Anonymous said...

Love all your challenges! Not sure when I'll have time to scrap again... life is crazy over here. :S

Barbara said...

Hi Rachel. I'm from SB, but am fairly quiet there. I followed your link from the post. I love the idea of posting these challenges each week. I will definately be back to check in on these. I don't know if I will get to any this week as this week is going to be filled with family visits etc. but I will definately be playing along.

Lucy Chesna said...

Happy Mother's Day

Jennifer said...

OK, I'll try a few :)