Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday Findings

Good morning my lovlies.... as I browse the net with my cup of java ( I put cinnamon in for a yummy change), here is what has sparked interest!!!!

First off... I'd like to mention that I was selected as Member of the Month over at my girlfriends
Lucy Chesna own website. Memories From Scrap. So a bit of a public Thank You hun.... I am having a blast!!!

1 - Great sketch on Janelle Richmonds
blog. She is a sketch artist that I came across.. I think she scraps 8x11, absolutely gorgeous!!!

2 - I came a cross this blog as well. The sketch artist is
Erica Hildebrand and her work is awesome. She is also a fellow Canadian residing in Winnepeg Manitoba. Take a few minutes and check out her work here.

3 - Are you interested in reading Company blogs? If so there is a mega list at
scrap blogs. Truth be told there is alot more than that on this site so ENJOY!

4 - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. saw this on
Robyns blog today and almost PIMP.... too funny!

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says: "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice glass of wine, and then” he sighed................ "Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

5 - REMINDER... Becky Fleck Page Maps contest ends 23 May 07... make sure you submit one of your layouts that is based on one of her many gorgeous sketches!!!!!

6 - Nat posted this on her blog yesturday and I just love it... it absolutely describes motherhood to a tee!! LOL Thanks for the laugh Nat... I needed it!

7 - I sub to All Recipies newsletters and their latest one was all about Farmers Markets... they offer recipies for all those fresh assortments we love to buy locally this time of year. One of my fave things is to pack up my family and go into the Ottawa Market.... Oh I can't wait! Here is the article.. ENJOY!

8 - Another great sketch from Lucy... here it is. Be sure to let Lucy know if you have used it. She'll likely post it on her blog!!!!





9 - I love CRAFTZINE.... so many ideas for so many crafts... Do yourself a favour and check them out!!!!

10 - Elsie.... you are some kind of beautiful!!!! WOW WOW WOW
12 - Prima blog here... I just discovered it and must say I am excited to have a good look around!
So there ya go for now... Stay tuned as I am going to start posting challenges on every Sunday! Starting tomorrow.... perhaps a way and place to find a bit of creative inspiration.. Hope you enjoyed the read!!!
MMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wow.. you have so much to share. Thank you.