Friday, May 11, 2007

Better Today!

Thanks for the well wishes e-mails that I got .... I had a good cry last night and got it out. I guess you sometimes just need to release. I woke up this morning feeling better and a little more into taking on the world again!! As my mom would say.... I have put on my big girl panties again...LOL

So on to happy postings......

Did you see the weekly challenge at 2 Peas?? If you haven't check it out here. It's about making a clear LO... very cool and very unique. Who's up for it?

Speaking of 2 Peas... they also have a great idea and instructions to a make and take... It's a wrap of PP that is embellished to hold flowers... How smart considering that Mothers day is around the corner. Here is the link.

Well I am going to get caught up on some e-mails and some blog reading today. Here's hoping that we get our router all figured out... cause I am loving the idea of being able to sit in my little yard at my little table and sip my coffee. Of course enjoying the nice weather, watch my kids play. and surf the scrappin life!!! LOL

Have a good one..

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up today. Have a good weekend, sweetie.