Friday, May 25, 2007

Off early today

Well I brought in Cinnamon buns this morning to my co-workers just cause it's Friday and it was nice out and I was in a great mood. Well I must of struck a happy cord as I was given the afternoon off.. So surfin with my new laptop dh bought me... and enjoying the AC!!! LOL I so do not do heat well.. no wonder the cold north pole and I agreed!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So on to fun finds!

A great card blog is Cards inspired by Maria ... I tell you the cards this woman makes are unbelieveable... she also does some sketches so be sure to check her out!!!!

How to make Wine cork stamps... yup I couldn't believe it either... here is the link


Great Quote
"One must think like a hero to behave like a merely decent human being."~ May Sarton

Gee I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open while surfing... YAWN I am gonna cut this early and enjoy some shut eye... I have a shopping excursion with Katie tonight, lord knows I need energy for that!!! LOL

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Spot-On said...

hehe I saw these this morning too! fun huh?

Rach I tagged ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey how fun! To get the afternoon off like that. :)
Enjoy your laptop and a/c. Have a great weekend!