Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Findings

HIYA all.... love Saturday posts... my time to post my finds and enjoy my cuppa joe!!! LOL

First thing first...time to change the QOTW(s)... LOL check em out!!
The Quiz of the Week is...... WHAT IS YOUR INNER COLOR?
Here is my answer!!

Your Inner Color is Blue



Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

WOW... how appropriate and nail on the head is that??? LOL What are you?

The new Quote of the Week is posted too... love it!


I saw this on one of my Craftzine daily newsletters and I chuckled... first cause I pictured myself walking to the restroom at work with this dashing new creative pouch and no one but me would have a clue at just how creative it really is...lol of course that and IT'S BRILLIANT!!! Here is the link to where you can purchase this on ETSY. Here is the blog of the crafty one that makes these.

One little Word blog has posted the next challenge word.... BALANCE!


Michelle made this card... and I am in love!!!! What stamps are those girl?????

I love KI Memories challenges... their latest is to do a two page layout.... simple to the point... and always doable!!!! LOL

LMAO... my girlfriend Robyn has a hilarious post on her blog... Check it out here


CPS #27

One thing that I truely love about scrapping is that it enables you to play around with style.... one minute you can be linear, bold, shabby chic, muted... never ending... Well my YAYA Mellisa has been really playing with style as of late... MELLY.. keep it up... your newest creations are breathtaking!!!!! Check em out here

More in the YAYA news.. Tanya moved on to the next round of here latest scrapping adventure... CONGRATS girl!!!!
Katie has posted all kinds of her latest work... sweet Kayleigh celebrated her 1st B-day in style... PINK PERFECTION... check out the latest of Katies stuff here
Have a great trip Steph.. relax and enjoy every minute with your family!!! Oh and check out the latest pic she posted... EEEEEEEKKKKKK.. gorgeous!!



Pencil Lines Sketch #46

The Journaler's Junction latest challenge... scrap a conversation!!

Queen and Coy posted a great idea... layering brads!! Check it out here

Well folks.... I am more to post but have to stop sometime...LOL especially considering that this has been ready for posting for a day now...lol

Have a great one and MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Hi rachel! Thanks for all the links! That'll keep me out of trouble for a while!
Glad you love my card. i am a huge fan of Halloween, and YES, I do send out halloween cards!
The stamps are:
Arachnophobia wheel (pg.28 of SU catty), Weathered background stamp (Pg. 136 of SU catty) and Batty for You stamp set (pg. 27 of SU catty). I LOVE Batty for you, because I can use lots of my punches with it!
The colours are: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac and Green Galore!

Mellisa said...

I'm blue too :~)