Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Findings

YYYYAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN and STRETCH! Hard to get moving this morning..lol even after two big cups of java. Well I am taking some time to check things out and hopefully this will bring some of my mojo back...LOL I am hoping to do some more organizing and cleaning of my scrap area today! Making some mini kits... I also ordered some pictures thru Costco last night... maybe some new stuff if just what the scrap healer ordered..LMAO

Off with some findings..

Have you ever wanted to learn to crochet? Well Crafty Daisies has posted lessons for those keen to learn here

AVOCADO VEGGIE WRAP... YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMY

curtosy of ArcaMax

My Girl DI HICKMAN has been crazy busy as of late... Check out the new look of her blog, se her latest creations, ctahc a few awesome tutorials, use some sketches and read about her new selling line of digi products. SO PROUD OF YOU BABYCAKES!

Maria has been busy again... what a sweetheart doing this for a troubled friend..

Check out more details here

Found a couple of cool posts on ScrapScene
New vintage like online store called ONE HUNDRED WISHES
Tutorial for making crepe paper flowers here

Jenni Bowlin Pimped her desk... see it here

Here is an awesome tutorial to make an altered binded journal. This is from Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas blog. This is what the project looks like and here is where you can find the instructions.

Gettin Sketchy has her latest hallenge/sketch up... just gorgeous!


Recent pic of Naomi Watts with her little bundle of joy... she looks amazing!!!


It appears that my YAYA Mellisa is teasing me.. Apparently she made thismini book scrapping in very girlie colours and now I have to wait for IRL to see it.. LOL

Creative Imaginations has a Pazzazzill Sweepstakes on the go.... just submit a project using the pazzazzill products.. details here


To my lady bug friends... MARLENE AND SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore you and hope your days were full of love and happiness!!

Wanna cool site for POP CULTURE.... check it out here.. great for those jump into the past challenges.

Well I am going to sign off for now... hope you enjoy your reads.. have an awesome day!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

ROFL~! You forgot moving scraprooms, remodelling the ensuite bathroom and doing 2 magazine assignments. WTH is it with my life that EVERYTHING happens at once? Oh and yeah my parents arriving in 9 weeks I think now and only having one bathroom will NOT be an option!
We gotta catch up sweets! Anytime after Wednesday! I got 3 deadlines ending Wednesday!
luv ya!
Mwuah!