Friday, August 3, 2007

HAPPY RETIREMENT MOM

So MOM IS OFFICIALLY RETIRED!!!!! I can't believe it and must say I am so happy and excited for her. She is going to have the time of her life, puttering around and doing the things that she has wanted to do for some time now. Make the most of it mom... you are on your own time now and I hope you are showered with all the happiness you deserve!!!!!! I love you!



I ended up going to Endless Memories and enjoyed their amazing Xmas in July sale. I picked up an Elsie Album, a few sheets of PP, some other odds and ends and only ended up spending $15. Considering I am in the UYS club... I figured that was even pushing it. I am hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend... and watch a few movies with my family!

MMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Robyn~ said...

Congratulations on your Mom's retirement! Yahoo!