Sunday, August 19, 2007

Challenge Sunday #10

Good morning... I thought I'd mix it up this week with the challenges... Hope you have time to scrap!!!

CHALLENGE #1
Do a black and white LO/Card... this is open to your own interpretation (be it a black and white photo or using black and white products )

CHALLENGE #2
Journal on a tag... I know you have tons of them in your stash.... try using them up by journalling the theme of your LO/Card

CHALLENGE #3
Create a linear LO/Card... straight lines, clean and crisp

CHALLENGE #4
Use Queen & Coy products on your LO/Card

CHALLENGE #5
Use my QOTW (quote off to the left of my blog)

If you complete all the above challenges by next Sunday... I will RAK you some blog candy... You won't be disappointed!! Just send me an e-mail and provide me the link of your creations (with your permission, I'll feature them on my blog aswell) and your addy, and goodies will be on their way!!

Have fun scrappers!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT challenges! I just did a linear page. Mind you, all my pages are pretty linear. I'm all about lining things up... some sort of obsessive compulsive thing. Anyway, I will e-mail you with that. ;)

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I just completed all of your challenges. They were very fun!! I went to email you, but the link is not working. Please let me know what your email is! thanks!!
Cheryl KVD
www.cakvd2.blogspot.com
cak_ie@hotmail.com