Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sniff - Back to the North Pole

WEll the time has come and my mini vacation is over. Back to reality for me!!! I am heading back to Trenton with John today, and flying out tomorrow! I really do NOT want to go back.

When you're away from home for a long period of time your spouse turns into survival mode... meaning that they make their lives extremely routined to get thru everything. That is what John did. So when you try to reintegrate back into your home there can be some frustrating, hard moments. John and I did pretty good considering as I just adhered to his schedule and went with the flow. It was still hard though trying to become the lady of the house again. We were finally getting the hang of it when WHAM... time to go again!

So I know it's only 5 weeks.... and I will get thru as will my children and hubby... we do what we do to get thru it... But it still sucks major arse!!! LOL

I miss you all already and will be in touch... here's hoping I can access my blog okay up there.... If I am not posting you know why!!!

Luvs yas
MMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Spot-On said...

awww hurry back soon! 5 weeks! The countdown is ON!

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe it's time for you to go again. We'll miss you, but hey, you'll be back in time for all the pretty flowers to bloom. Have a safe trip back up north, okay?

Marlene said...

Five weeks will fly by Rachel! Wishing you safe journeys and see you when you get back!

Just Kim said...

Wow that vacation went by at the speed of light. Hopefully the next five weeks will do the same.