Monday, March 12, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY

Well the kids are at the sitters today and I am at home resting. After a week of yuckies I need it..LOL Not to mention I am by far 100% back to normal. My throat is still killing me and I hardly have a voice! You'll laugh at this one though. Having one of my many goofball moments I wanted to hear what I would sound like if I sang... BAHAHAHA Ya it was that bad!!! I tried singing amazing grace, and well it hurt my throat (DDDDUUUUUUHHHHH...lol) and was far worse than any nails down a blackboard. Why do I do such silly things???? LOL

John and I had one of those talks last night that just reminds you of why your happy to be together. It was about our futures, our children, what we hate in our lives right now and how we can make it better. It's still nice to know that after being together for almost 8 years we can still keep the lines of communication open.

Today I surf the net, read some blogs and just enjoy the peace and quiet.

Hope you have a good one too!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

your CRAZY :) :) and I love it :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Also glad to see you blogging!

Anonymous said...

LOL I can just hear you singing now! I'm happy to hear that you are on the mend and that you spent a lovely evening with your dh. It's always nice to look forward in the same direction together.

Robyn~ said...

Oh, I so look forward to that....long talks in the arms of the man I love.....we do that now....talk, I mean.....but once you're married and have made that lifelong committment, it's awesome...so I hear....