Monday, March 5, 2007

Get to Know ME!!!

Taken from Miss Robyn's Blog

A few get to know me questions!!!! Now I TAG
KATIE
MELLISA
STEPH
TANYA

1. What is your occupation?
I am in the Canadian Forces as a Medical Technician working towards my Physician Assistants.

2. What was the last thing you ate?
Cheese and Crackers

3. Can you drive a stick shift?
Absolutely and I love it!!!

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Orange

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My MIL

6. How old are you today?
32 and a half

7. Favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Called the "mini special" from my fellow Alert co-workers... shot of Malibu rum, half orange and half cranberry. VERY YUMMY
Non-alcoholic: Water

8. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics or swimming

9.. Have you ever dyed your hair?
OMG YES!!! LOL

10. Pets?
NO

11. Favorite food?
My homemade escargots (so fattening)

12. What was the last movie you watched?
Failure to Launch (HeeHee..loved it)

13. Favorite day of the year?
Now.... definantely Mothers Days

14. What do you do to vent anger?
Gripe and Bitch...lol

15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My fisher price record player

16. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Fall

17. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to email you back when you send funny things in the mail to them?
No not really

20. Who is most likely to respond?
Karen

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Katie

22. Living arrangements?
One husband, 2 kids (3 when Cody visits)

23. When was the last time you cried and at what?
When my plane was cancelled in Alert

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Carpet

25. What did you do last night?
Watched a movie with my family, and chilled out

26. Favorite smells?
The smell of Spring (which is ironic cause it's usually melting poo), fresh cut grass, my kids hair, my hubbys chest after a shower, puppy paws, anything citrus like

27. What inspires you?
My YAYAs cause they are so talented, my kids casue they make me realize that there is alot of kid in me, my husband cause he is sooo smart, and the internet

28. What are you afraid of?
suffering

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

30. Favorite dog breed?
Labs

31. Number of keys on your key ring?
Oh let's not go there...lol

32. How many years at your current job?
13 in military, 2 in Ottawa here

33. Favorite day of the week?
Mondays (like a fresh start)

34. How many provinces have you lived in?
TWO ... Quebec when I was young and Ontario

35. Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving

36. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery
Yes, military trucks and such

37. What color are your socks right now?
cream

38. What are you listening to right now?
My Lexa tellin me to hurry up so we can play CandyLand...lol

1 comment:

Robyn~ said...

Cool! I loved reading those about you Rach....and you chose SUCH a fantastic blog to scoop them from! LOL