Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What a Weekend

Well I didn't get to enjoy much of an Easter weekend up here, nor did I scrap or participate in any activities (including computer time). I am afraid I was on Patient watch.

Without going into details, we have a mental health issue right now that we are dealing with. Made for a long weekend (no pun intended).

I have 15 days left, have packed every last scrapbook item up and about to mail back home... I have been knitting a scarf and X-stitching to pass time.

It's so sureal... Say it with me 15 DAYS...15 DAYS...15 DAYS...15 DAYS

WAHOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Can't wait til you're home...have I said that already? 15 days will go quickly....you'll see!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were, Miss Rachel. I'm glad you made it through your challenging weekend. Sorry you didn't have any time for fun. :S

Wow, 15 days! It'll go by quickly, I'm sure. I can't wait to see you again, my friend. Big (((hugs))) to you.