Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Love doing good deeds

Katie... you'd be so proud of me!! LOL

So we have a Padre up here right now to celebrate Easter, and with that came a revamping of his Chapel. As I absolutely adore this man.. (we flew up here together, and are flying home together) and can honestly say I'd bend over backwards for him!

So he knows that I am a non practicing Catholic (meaning I don't go to church) and he asked me to do a reading on Palm Sunday for the service! I did!

Well he asked me to do another reading for Good Friday and Easter Sunday and I happily agreed! With the building of the new chapel here aswell.. I offered to do a quick Cross sticth to hang on his alter, mounted on gold silk fabric. It's gonna be nice!

It's made me remember that doing good deeds just makes you feel warm and tingly all over. I was stitching last night (while watching Nip/Tuck..heehee) and this amazing wamr feeling just completely covered me!!! I smiled!

Do yourself a favour today, just do one good deed for someone today... even if it's someone you don't know! The payback you get from that (just doing the deed), will last you much longer than any thank you!!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That reminds me of a movie I saw where a little boy decided if everyone did 3 good deeds and each of them did 3 good deeds it would be wonderful. I cried at the end when the boy died.

Your right though...I often do good deeds. One of my favourite things to do is to pay for a strangers coffee behind me in the drive thru at Hortons.

Kataroo said...

LOL You would bend over backwards for a priest eh???? LOL

Still laughing :)