Monday, March 21, 2011

HELLO CUTIE CHALLENGE #2

Hello Cutie Challenge blog Challenge #2  is live! :)  The challenge was to find some kind of inspiration in a photo and do your interpretation of it be it an element of the pic .. the colours .. the layout of it!  :)

So here is the pic






and here is my interpretation ...





THE BUTTERFLIES  .... they jumped right out at me!  I chose an old sheet of PP and went nutso cutting all the flowers and leaves out!  I then took the new Maya Road butterfly chipboard pieces and inked then .. layered them and stickled them!  The smaller butterflies are Jenni Bowlin Stickers that I inked and folded and stickled as well!

Have a look and see what my fellow team members made! :)  Turns out the butterflies jumped out at most of the as well!  LOVE IT!  It gave me the idea though to give this challenge another go and see how different I can make it ... I think that'll be fun :)

THE DUE DATE IS 02 APR .. so bang those crafties out .. and let's see what ya got! :)

MMMMMMMWWWWWAAAAAA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

HeatherFeather said...

It is almost perfect!! Really, really like it a lot, except that piece of chipboard you left in the middle of the "O" in "TOPS"!!!! bhahahahaha Seriously though, excellent job! They are really lucky to have you over there....

HeidiD said...

Wow! I *love* this layout, simple and elegant and gorgeous! And that picture is FAB!

Kataroo said...

So elegant! The hand cutting is stunning and the butterflies and sparkle add a touch of whimsy.

Kate Vickers said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love all the hand cutting.