Thursday, March 31, 2011

BOOK REVIEW - KISS OF THE ROSE

Kiss of the Rose (The Tudor Vampire Chronicles, #1)Kiss of the Rose by Kate Pearce

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW WOW WOW! First off let me tell you I was drawn in far before cracking this book. Any author that can smash together two of my fave reading preferences is an A++ in my books!



I couldn't put this book down! I loved that there was reference made of Tudor history but that the non fiction aspect didn't dominate the book. I loved how the paranormal story was weaved into the history! Kate Pearce was extremely creative with storyline, and captured the true nature to King Henry VIII and the angst that Queen Katherine, while making me swoon over the hot chemistry between Rosalind and Christopher. I have to tell you I love the best friend Rhys and can't wait to read more about him!



I have immediately dived into the sequel Blood of the Rose (Anne Boleyn is my absolute fave Queen), and I am already completely captivated!







View all my reviews

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

oooh looks good, I just finished the feral book you gave me...LOVED IT...thank-you.

Anonymous said...

I so just added this series to my to be read! I love the tudors and I love the fact they made it a naughty supernatural romance series!

This is *Smut* Shaker from goodreads =) You have a new follower