Wednesday, June 18, 2008

See ya in a bit!

So I am going under the knife tomorrow. John and I saw the doc today and found out that I am getting an epidural and being knocked out. They'll push some meds thru my central bloodsteam in my spinal column to keep the pain under control. I guess there is alot of work to be done..LOL Regardless... I'll take whatever pain relief they give me..LOL

Anyways, going to my mom's after I am released on Sunday. She's gonna take good care of me and I'll get some great rest there!

So I will be MIA for a bit! I am so hoping that I will be creative this summer and keep producing lots of yummy scrap stuff...LOL

Have a good one and wish me luck!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

7 comments:

Linda F. said...

Okay, Sweetie. You're in my prayers. Hope to hear from your mom soon with your progress. And from you! MWWWAAA (Where did I get THAT?)

brn2scrp said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers ... can you get your Mom to update us on the forum or your yayas to update us on their blogs???

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this Rach! I hope all goes very well and that you are back on your feet in no time! Thinking of you!!! Hugs and kisses!

Stay Funny said...

I hope it went well... I thought of you all day yesterday. Sending some good healling vibs, love ya
Sxx

Mellisa said...

It's 2 days after the fact and I am finally catching up on e-mails, blogs and other internet things.

Love you HUGE, hun. I havent heard anything but I am confident all is well. Call if you need anything. xoxo

Jeni Boisvert said...

Just thinkin about ya! Your mom's doing an AWEsome job of keeping us all updated! ;) Take it easy and come back soon! oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck girl, we are all thinking about you and i hope you have a speedy recovery . Keep us updated, we will miss you :)

Jenn