Thursday, October 15, 2009

WOW JENNI BOISVERT FROM SHIMMERZ!

I have to admit this ... I ADORE JENNI BOISVERT! For those of you that have no clue who I am talking about then please let me introduce you to her!

I first "met"Jenni at Bad Girls a couple years. She was a member at first and soon after that was asked to join the DT there for obvious reasons .. her work is CRAZY INSANE TALENT! She is a digital goddess IMHO as well and one of the best photographers out there, but when it comes to her creative projects .. she blows my mind!

I just watched this tutorial of this canvas she made for Shimmerz (she is a proud DT member there), and I am loving it! Do yourselves a favour and have a look at it here!


If you are into Graphic 45 aswell ..... then Jenni is your girl! WINK!

I adore you girl .. and thank you for always being an inspiration to me ... I always feel like getting my creative on after I visit your blog and your DT sites! Hugs and LUV YA!

MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWAAAAAA

6 comments:

Kataroo said...

going to check this out right now :)

Dorrie said...

I definitely know Jenni...i mean not personally.. just a stalker love kinda way...she is seriously kick ass..

Jeni Boisvert said...

OMG. Rachel. This made me cry. You are too kind, too sweet for words. I'm speachless, and you KNOW that doesn't happen to me very often. ;) I have missed you SO much, your fun loving personality, your beautiful fun creations, all of it! I can't even think of one smart @ss comment to say. lol sniff sniff. (Love YOU) Rach!

TanishaRenee said...

Jeni's work rocks!!

Maggie said...

oh yeah she is amazing and very talented :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Dena said...

I agree with you 10000% Rach! I miss seeing you!