Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Creative Day!

Today will be a great creative day! I start my Alter This class over at My Creative Classroom. I am really looking forward to getting my hands dirty and learning some new things .. hopefully this will give some new inspiration as I haven't been super pleased with all I have been creating lately. I am lucky to have my friend Dorrie join me on this adventure! It'll give us a chance to hang out and get to know each other better!

So I haven't posted my LOAD the past couple of days, and have already told Katie I owe her a kit (our little side bet), little did she know she was getting one anyways ... BAHAHAHAHAHA! I have to say that to make myself feel better and justify my falling off the wagon! LMAO Is it wrong that I am sending her fall off the wagon too vibes??? LMAO Well Katieroo .. atleast we'll always have brutal truth! HEEHEE

Here are some LO's that I have posted over at LOAD and needed to post on my blog!

EVERYDAY I LOVE DAD - 06 Oct

A LO of my brother and his handsome son Noah! I placed this in a shadow box for him to hang in his new home!

FUN IN THE SUN - 07 Oct

My girls enjoying some summer fun!

OH MY WORD - 08 Oct

I have always loved this pic of Ang when she was a baby! I thought the title went really well with the pic! LOL

HI GRANNY - 09 Oct

My kids always had a thing with pretending they were talking to Granny on the phone!

SWIM - 10 Oct

This pic is so old! This is Alexa as a baby, and her first time in her mini pool!

PRETTY IN PAINT - 11 Oct

Alexa looking most intent in getting this painting done! LOL

12 Oct - where's the wagon I fell off?
13 Oct - chasing the wagon, but didn't quite make it! LMAO

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWAAAAA

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Well... even if you lost, beautiful layouts Rach!
Woozer you accomplished lots!
Have a fun time at your alter This class!

Kataroo said...

Cheeky ARSE monkey :) :0 :)

wicked LOs though :)

Barb said...

I am totally LOVING your creations. I'm pretty sure I've missed commenting on some in the LOAD gallery, but I like it better when I see them all in one place here... it's making me swoooooon. lol