Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday Findings

YAWN... Good morning! I am so tired today, and have been nursing a headache all night... that sucks!!! LOL I just downloaded the entire third season of HOUSE, and think today may be a marathon day... just started downloading the third season of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES to get ready for the holidays!

So the Xmas gifts I am making are moving along well... still a little slower than i would like, but I'll get them done.

Had an awesome night with my YAYA's last night. We went to Katie's and she made an awesome salad and these stuffed pasta shells (YUM YUM YUM). We also did our cookie exchange and I must say us ladies can bake.. Tanya and Mellisa surprised us with some gorgeous gifts... I'll have to check with Tanya if I can post the amazing clipboard she made... and I'll snap a pic of what Mel gave me... it was too perfect! We opted out of going to a movie and stayed in and watched one instead. All in all the evening went awesome... We even took some pics to celebrate the rareness of all 5 of us actually co-ordinating our calendars and being able to get together. Hard to get 5 busy women in the same room for a designated amount of time...lol

Anyways.. enough of my babbling.... on with my brief Saturday Findings

QUIZ OF THE WEEK (check the side of my blog for the link)

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.


QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away."
Unknown

My girlfriend Tracy just sent this thru e-mail with the title "This is why I still believe" Well thinking I am about to read a korny sappy e-mail, this is what I opened....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...........

This is what Santa looks like without the beard and suit.
And you thought he would look like Grandpa!




God Bless your beautiful heart girl...LMAO

Some sweet Xmas ornaments were posted on the Heartfeltgreetings blog.

Here is another Xmas ornament that I thought was awesome... pretty simple yet a lil different. The link is here


CHECK OUT THIS RECIPE.. YUMMY


Vintage Button Wreath....OH MY I ADORE THIS
Craftapalooza's made this beautiful vintage button wreath in array of the most delightful mix of red and white buttons.


Check out the KI Memories blog... they have posted a challenge using the lace cardstock

Well folks that is about all for now...have a super day!

MMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

You looked georgous at your Xmas party Rachel even with the "circle stain" on your top... ;) ! It was fun spending last Friday nigth togeter! Hugs, Stéph