Tuesday, July 3, 2007

MIA

Sorry to those that frequently read my blog. I haven't been able to post for a solid week as I have ben getting the worst headaches ever. I think it's my vision as I have been getting some nasty blur spots. I have an appointment tomorrow with my doc to have them checked out.

I haven't been on the computer in some time as it's too hard to read the screen, and I haven't been able to scrap, knit, X-stitch........... anything. I am so restless it's not even funny!

Anyways, I will be back soon... and probably with glasses..lol

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Um...there's a cure for headaches...just ask your hubby! LOL Kidding...hope you're feeling better soon!

Lucy said...

take care of yourself...I have been missing you

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Stay funny said...

I hope you will be felling beter soon. hugs!