Thursday, December 4, 2008

Odd's N Ends

Some Odds N Ends that I have found on the net!

New fave song!!! LOL I just want to get jiggy with it when I hear this song! LOL

Let's Dance - Lady Gaga


I first fell in love with it the first time I heard it on "So you Think you Can Dance" I totally thought this performance was a flash of the 80's with a funky modern sound! Everything from the clothes to the dance moves...LOL Check this out.. it is so wacked.. LOVE THAT!


BUTTER CHICKEN


A Cute Oragami Wreath Tutorial by Domesticali


You so need to check this Little Birdie Advent calendar by Skip To My Lou... if you like felt and birds.. this is for you! WINK!

I got all tingly and warm reading this! I know exactly how I want to use this on a scrap page!

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate now knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.
~Samuel Paterson~


NEW BLOG FIND... ALERT! Felt Cafe!
Love this Felt Candy Cane tutorial!


Who said playing with your food couldn't be fun! I got a chuckle out of this.. and it's super creative actually! Brussel Sprouts Wreath


Debbie Hodge has her Early 2009 Class schedule up! I see taking a few of these! Check it out here!

I love when you can find tutorials that are eco friendly! I think this is true creativity and hey.. helps to environment... that the cherry on the sundae!
Check this plastic bag bow from Creative Comforts!


YUMMY.. Roasted Rosemary Cashews Katie you'll be all over this one girl! LOL


Another interesting Blog! Every Little Thing If you like to bake.. there are some pretty things here!

So precious this pretty paper patchwork mini album Something for Kate!


OMG My Ass just gained 5 pounds looking at this.. LMAO I so want to make this!
CARAMEL PUMPKIN GINGERSNAP CHEESECAKE


HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! I have a scrap class that Steph is teaching at the scrapbox. My mom and Mell will be there too.. so it'll be a fun ladies night scrapping! LOL Also have a fancy full uniformed Xmas lunch at work today... the start of the never ending turkey dinner starts! LOL

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love your updates and all the little finds that you share with us! Can't wait to see you girls tonight! Have a great day and see you arround 6!

Robyn de Weerd said...

I gained weight just looking at that cheesecake! Oi vay!

Ania said...

Ok you got me droolin' now. I knew I should have saved the rosemary before the snow set in *sniff*

Mellisa said...

Where do you find all this awesome stuff? I love your upddates and that cheesecake ... MmmMmm!!

Isnt Lady GaGa awesome? I bebop to that song each and everytime I hear it. 89.9 was talking about her being at Parliment last weekend and apparently she is au natural. What you hear on the cd is what you get ... uber talent. Apparently she put on quite a show because of how greatful she is to Hot 89.9. They were the very first in North America to play her music so they helped her come out. Then, when she was here, she came out officially too. Guess she really *hearts* Ottawa!!! lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning my classes AND my sons and I are all over that origami ornament!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did I tell you James and I made those oragami wreaths?! Thanks for the link! :)
Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope you and your family have a lovely time together. hugs and smoochies... xo