Monday, April 11, 2011

BOOK REVIEW - BACKSTAGE PASS by Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book! It would of been a 5 out of 5 except for the fact that there was much anticipation of the dangerous ex-husband, and in my honest opinion, his character did not deliver!

I loved that this book revolves around a hardcore metal rock band. I have yet to come across a series like this! I loved the self doubt of the strong willed lead female and the persistence of the lead male. I loved reading how they both fought some internal struggles, yet remained very loyal to eachother! MY FAVE part of this book ... THE HUMOUR! I found myself laughing out loud several times at the one liners!

This book is full of hot smut .. serious HOT SMUT .. and I loved every minute of it!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

keep the reviews coming :)

Mellisa said...

yup. it was a helluva intro to the world of smut.