Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 - I AM NOT SAD to see you GO!

I'm not .. honestly! It's not been a great year! While yes I have retired from the military, it wasn't without heartache and dismay! I have had people come and go in my life, I have had fights, and weeping and internal anguish. I have had family business, relationship ups and downs, friends who aren't really friends ... I have had to step back more than once to reevaluate my life. This isn't a sob post .. it's a post of truths! It's a time .. more symbolic I suppose with the new year, to readjust and to chuck what doesn't fit ... in all realms of my life! It's time for a clean slate, and I'm allowing myself that self indulgence. I am who I am and I owe no one. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I am blessed ... I have a beautiful family, beautiful friends, a hobby I indulge in, other talents that I need to revisit, a chance to indulge my children's youth, and participate in their lives more so than many moms. I have a roof over my head, and food in my belly. I have a husband whom I adore (even while there are times I think I don't ...lol), a best friend like no other, a group of friends that make me laugh, and I have a big heart! I am seriously not wanting fro anything.

Any emptiness and concern I feel, is really of my own making! So I ring in 2010 with no real resolutions .. because that sets me up to fail. I ring in 2010 and with a clean slate, a clean slate for myself, and will only place my energy into something that is derserving of it. There is not much to want in my life! Sometimes I just need to remind myself of that ...LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2010 be a year of love, wealth in all, and happiness!

MMMMMMMWWWAAAAAAAAAAA
XOOX

3 comments:

Ania said...

*smile*
*hugs*
:)

Unknown said...

I wish nothing but the best for you in 2010 and the years following it. You deserve the best!

Dorrie said...

New year.. new beginnings..
lots of love..
D. xo